Nov 3, 2010

fall wreaths + decor

many, MANY thanks for all the sweet comments on yesterdays post.
it truly made my day.
no...it made my WEEk.
so thanks again.
you. are. the best.
***
now, lets get on with the pretties!
this week,  i am going to be posting some great 
inspiration for fall decorating.
this wreath is seriously gorgeous.
this is from martha stewart, and i am almost 
positive that the leaves 
and acorns are all handmade.
which, in my opinion, is complete crafting insanity.
i would love to make this wreath,
but i would love for someone else to make me one 
and give it to me MORE.
another simple, lovely wreath.
i liked the green mixed in with this wreath.
it's a nice bridge into christmas decor.
i don't know what it is, but i love arrangements and 
wreaths with nuts.
i think it's the texture...so unique, and earthy.
fruits are always fun in wreath too, and bring a lot of color.
i love these simple arrangements.
love that each post has a different kind of grain...
great textures!
this is also a martha stewart image, scanned from a page i tore out of a magazine a loooong time ago.
i always thought that when i was home with my kids, 
i would spend my fall days making beautiful
pinecone garland and homemade christmas ornaments.
instead, i was always up to my eyeballs in diapers and sippy cups, and nap time never seemed to last long enough.  
i guess i will just say what i seem to say a LOT...
maybe i will attempt to make this
NEXT year!
i love the simplicity of this.
so pretty.
 the colors on this are so inviting!
---and on these little boxes and invites as well.
there is just something so appealing about  
cinnamon and chocolate 
brown together.
yummy.
this is a great arrangement as well.
so simple, and elegant.
i'll be back tomorrow with some pretty
fall tablescapes!








3 comments:

  1. I am loving the rectangular wreath with fruit embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love most of these picts. I borrowed some for my own inspiration files. I plan on using wheat this year and you had some great images. I hope you don't mind me borrowing them. Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the good ideas....the Thanksgiving menu is not even a thought yet...all I am focused on is the table!!!! Great ideas...and thanks for sharing Twig & Thistle. ~Jennifer

    @ inieandione.com

    ReplyDelete